Carol Kryder LMFT
Carol Kryder LMFT, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  APA Board Certified, Diplomate,Substance Abuse Professional, 20 years family therapy experience
13965555

I need some insight here. I am going through some extreme

I need some insight here. I am going through some extreme difficult time, unemployment, health, and marital difficulties. My wife, at this time, is in England with her family and I was supposed to leave today or tomorrow to visit her. She had a miscarriage yesterday and was hit particularly hard. From very affectionate, lovely, turn out to be another person I have seen only once before. I think she suffer from schizophrenia or some other desease. I want to attach some email she sent me today, maybe you can help.
12-16-10
I'm writing this email for the last time. Please get wat ever is that's needed for divorce papers. You pulled the last straw calling my son today, and telling him everything. You nutter. I never want a baby with you again. Glad its dead. I had the shit year. Don't ring my family again
Its over between us. I don't love you anymore.
Don't ring at all this eve. Now I got to bloody walk home. No taxis. f**k off forever. Its f**king freezing. You are the most lazy man I met
Leave me alone wanker. I'm bloody tired. Got to do jakes dinner. Then I'm just want to not hear your bloody italian voice. Wish I wasn't married to you then I might get pregnant by a young dude. Not you. Do wat you like and piss off for good.
Stop f**king ringing me. My f**king train is delayed for an hour you twat.so I be f**king tired by the time I get home. You lazy f**ker. Piss off for ever italian idiot you a f**king miscarriage going on.don't come over on saturday I'm going with girls all day and nite
12-15-10
Have you spoken to doctor on line hun? Xxx
Oh I'm scared, how long will I be in pain like this. Why can't it all come away. Xxxxxx
I don't us to work out..I lost this baby for a reason. Maybe you are not wat I'm looking for. Please don't come over to see me. Spend xmas there. I want to be on my on. Goodbye
I don't want you ever eugenio. Its over
I'm at the doctors now. Just want this over with now. I let you know honey. Xxxx
Honey. I want you here. My tummy pains are horrible like heavy period pains. Why me. Wat have I done to god??? Wish I was truly dead. How I'm going to tell Jake, he was really excited about the baby. Xxxxxx
Honey I want you here more than anything. I wanted this baby for you and me, our little family with jake. But god is so cruel to my family,we can't be happy for long.kirsty and me bleeding in the same wk honey. That's cruel I think. Xxx. I just wanted one more child, but it wasn't meant to be. Xxxx I'm unhappy today losing our baby. Xxxxxxx speak later honey. Xxxx
12-14-10
Oh honey that is the most kindest email ever honey. I'm just worried for the money, you haven't got a job yet. Me not working too. I just got to wait for my cb police form. If I get the job I will stay until june then fly over to have the baby honey. In california. Xxxxxxx I love you, you are my world the baby you and jake. Xxxxxxxxxxx

thank you
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Carol Kryder LMFT replied 4 years ago.

Carol Kryder LMFT :

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

It is certainly possible that your wife has some type of dissociative disorder She is not schizophrenic. Those symptoms would be different. It will be very difficult for you to help her unless she wants to accept the help. Dissociative disorders are serious and need long term treatment.

Do you have further questions about this?

Customer :

Where can I start helping her, identify the disorder, root causes (her father was hitting her when she was a girl) etc.?

Carol Kryder LMFT :

She needs to be evaluated by a therapist or doctor who is experienced in trauma. Dissociative disorders usually are a result of trauma occurring in childhood. Please look for a specialist and ask them if they have education, experience and training with dissociative disorders. A proper evaluation by an experienced specialist is the best way to get help for her.

Experience: APA Board Certified, Diplomate,Substance Abuse Professional, 20 years family therapy experience