Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

lost husband 7 mths ago started pining a bit m saw

Customer Question

lost husband 7 mths ago started pining a bit m saw a neighbour funeral and made me ill hours later came very sick but didnt vomit lost my appetite and all my energy appetite back still low energy i am 83yrs ar
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 6 years ago.

Bill :

Hello- I am sorry to hear that you have had these feelings. I believe that you are still in the grieving process in the loss of your husband and the funeral of your neighbor was too much too soon. Your physical and emotional reaction is nothing to worry about and would be typical under the circumstances.

Bill :

The best medicine for grief is talking to others and especially those who have been through the process. Try not to isolate yourself and if you feel your physical symptoms getting worse, contact your doctor.

Bill :

I wish you the very best at this difficult time and if there is anything else I can do to help, please ask.

Bill :

Bill

Expert:  Bill replied 6 years ago.
I saw you were off line and left my response above.
Please reply to me if you have additional questions.
Best, Bill