Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

Aunt wrestling another women in pantyhose why do i have this

Customer Question

Aunt wrestling another women in pantyhose why do i have this dream.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 5 years ago.
Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

This is a difficult dream.

An aunt usually represents the morals and attributes of your relatives. She may be a link to your ancestry and past. The aunt may also signify different personality traits that you possess. You may be accepting of these traits, or you may abhor them. The aunt may also represent a female figure that you can confide in or relate to as a replacement caregiver.

Panties often represent sexuality, but stockings represents a stable and orderly person who is there to assist with practical help.

Wrestling may mean struggling against a difficult or hard to control problem.

I do not know your situation, but this dream, it seems, signifies that you are having a moral dilemma, and a female relative, someone who cares for you, wants to, or needs to, or should help you solve the problem, perhaps a moral dilemma involving another woman.

It is telling you to follow the wisdom that is being or would be offered to you to help you out in this situation.

I hope I have helped.

Great blessings,

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Life not that stressfull aunt and i are close i think pantyhose are sexy and we both like wrestling or catfighting or whatever you want to call it why is this