Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Im planning on getting pregnant but I was on 200mg of

Customer Question

I'm planning on getting pregnant but I was on 200mg of lamictal for bipolar up until 11/1/10 and have been using medical marijuana to control my anxiety since I have stopped both I feel like a completely different person. I'm getting upset over little things that normally I would brush off in the past and my husband and I are a little arguing and treating each other differently I think, he just thinks I have become more uptight. Which is accurate I guess what I'm asking is their a safe med to replace my lamictal and marijuana for my bipolar disorder and anxiety panic disorder. Also he is still smoking once in a while for pain twice a day because he has to work, he broke his back at 15 and would rather go organic than take oxy or pain meds. Will that effect the unborn baby? of course he will be doing it in the garage so I mean will it effect the baby before it's conceived? Thanks!
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Donna-moderator replied 5 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Questions usually are answered within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers and how many Experts are on the site at the time you posted your question.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green “Accept” button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is also appreciated. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

Donna - moderator