Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TREAT PARANOIA WHAT TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT

Customer Question

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TREAT PARANOIA? WHAT TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT IS NEEDED?
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I need a second opinion urgently and am prepared to have another psychiatrist at a tribunal on Monday 6th December to be prepared to give another opinion-prefer some research from ORYGEN Dr Tony Gorm-Melb Uni and others who believe lock up and disempowerment and drugs can cause lethary and trouble, Post traumatic stress will need treatment if this current treatment is continued. Thank-you Urgent asap Caroline
Expert:  Donna-moderator replied 4 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Questions usually are answered within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers and how many Experts are on the site at the time you posted your question.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green “Accept” button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is also appreciated. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Donna
Moderator

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Would like some views on treatment of paranoia. I believe raising self-esteem and empowerment is helpful
Being busy and not focusing on problems helps. I believe lock-up in unfamiliar surroundings is poor practice-better at home with love and trusted people. Please give your advice, Talking and feeling good must help. Some fun to get your mind happy has to help.
Thank-you. I would appreciate excellent advice. Thank-you Caroline