Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Waiting for a response to my question 11/28. Angela burli

Customer Question

Waiting for a response to my question 11/28.
Angela burling
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 5 years ago.

Hi Angela! I did some research on the site and I can't find a question from you on 11/28 that wasn't answered (or one that was answered).

So, if you would like to start from the beginning and let me know the situation and your question, I'll be glad to answer it for you.

Okay, that information will help us. If this was enough of an answer, please remember to click the green ACCEPT button if you haven't already. And, thank you! Dr. Mark

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Dear Dr. Mark,
I have questions regarding psychotrophic meds, side effects and alternative herbal remedies related to my treatment for Bipolar disorder. I would like to have my question directed to a psychiarist.
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 5 years ago.
The best way is that I will opt out of this and let a psychiatrist pick up. All the best, XXXXX XXXXX
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I would prefer not to be charged m for this inquiry. I sent my question twice and I dont know why it was "lost'.
Please do not charge me.
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 5 years ago.
As far as I can see, you haven't been charged. And I just forwarded it to the moderator to investigate and make sure you aren't charge. All the best to you, Dr. Mark