mindhealer
mindhealer, Therapist
Experience:  Licensed in MD and am also a Board Certified Diplomate (Advanced Practioner) I have over 10 years experience
6848745

my girlfriend cheated on me...she had physical relationship for 4 months an

my girlfriend cheated on me...she had physical relationship for 4 months and now wants to marry me. Apart from this she had 2 other minor relationship with her exboyfriends
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  mindhealer replied 4 years ago.

mindhealer :

I would be happy to help you.....Im online now just let me know when you are back in the chatroom

Customer :

im here

mindhealer :

Good evening sir

Customer :

i'm sending you the exaxct details

mindhealer :

ok thank you

Customer :

good evening and thank you

Customer :

my girlfriend cheated on me... I know her since Dec 2009. She said several times that she loves me and misses me. It was a long distance affair...while she told me in Jan how much she loves me and misses me she made out with her ex-boyfriend....in March again she was physical with another ex...then in April she fell for a guy at work and that lasted for until end of July after which she left the town, but still kept in touch with him everyday by phone and SMS. She always missed my calls never replied to my txt messages. All this while i had some doubts and asked her but she denied and said she was busy at work. when I was visiting in June she 2-timed me and slept with the other guy and at the same time asked me if I was sure about her for marriage. She kept in touch with this guy until i found out from my end by tracing her phone log in Middle of October. After which she cried and said, she was crazy and not sure why she did it and now feels really sorry. She knew that she was supposed to engaged to me in December but did not end contact with the guy from work until i found out about it. What should i do, can i trust such a women. She is 24yrs old.

mindhealer :

Sir....if I may be blunt?

Customer :

ya go ahead

mindhealer :

I dont believe you can trust her

mindhealer :

she sounds like she is incapable of being faithful

mindhealer :

she has lied to you on several occasions

Customer :

also i told her that if she tells all this to her parents and asks for forgiveness then i can also forgive her

Customer :

but she is scared to tell this to her parents and wants me not to tell them either

mindhealer :

if I may ask....what would that prove...if she told her parents?

Customer :

when i told her this she cried and promised that this would never happen again and that she would keep me happy

Customer :

can she be given a second chance

mindhealer :

Once a person has cheated as she has...several times over...and has asked for forgiveness in the past and youve given it to her....and she cheats again...honestly...my belief is that it wont stop here

mindhealer :

Im very sorry to be so blunt...

Customer :

i didnt know about jan and march, she told that to me

Customer :

i only knew about teh guy at work

mindhealer :

My apologies sir...but it almost sounds like you're excusing her infedelities

Customer :

i think you make sense

mindhealer :

by saying you didnt know about them

Customer :

thank you very much

mindhealer :

You're welcome

Customer :

actually i didint know

Customer :

she told me after i grilled her

Customer :

3 weeks ago

mindhealer :

I believe you need to do some very long and hard thinking about this woman

mindhealer :

you sound like a good and honest man....

Customer :

you are right i need to take my time

mindhealer :

that would be my advice

Customer :

thanks

mindhealer :

certainly

mindhealer :

is there anything else I can help with?

Customer :

based on your experience does realtionships work after infedility

mindhealer :

You can end the chat by clicking the ACCEPT button if Ive helped and answered your question thoroughly

mindhealer :

honestly it takes a great deal of work to make them work...and Ive only seen them work a few times...and often only in marriages

Customer :

thanks

mindhealer, Therapist
Experience: Licensed in MD and am also a Board Certified Diplomate (Advanced Practioner) I have over 10 years experience