Kelley, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Experience:  BSW, MSW, LCSW

Hi,People have been saying un true things about me. And i have

Hi,People have been saying un true things about me. And i have been mostly keeping inside, I do go outside in yard, and when i visit my friends i do.But will anything happen to me if do this.? I want to become confident again. Thanks
Hi. Thanks for using JustAnswer!

What kinds of things are people saying about you? What do you feel would happen to you if you go outside or to visit friends?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

just mean stuff

How long have you been keeping inside? How long has this been going on? Was their a particular incident that triggered them to say mean things about you?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
for awhile, i'll tell myself that i'll go or a walk and it never happends.Because not confident.
It sounds like you may have some social anxiety. Here is a great link describing what it is I would suggest that you see your primary medical doctor to rule out any medical issues that could be causing this. If you are cleared then I would suggest seeing a pyschiatrist who can do a full evaluation and then prescribe some medications that should be able to help. They will also refer you to a therapist who will work with you along with the medications and it should make you feel better and more confident. Please let me know if I can assist anymore.