Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology in private practice
50444359

Im really starting to feel as though the depression, anger,

Customer Question

I'm really starting to feel as though the depression, anger, and jealousy are taking its toll. How do I stop feeling it? How do I stop feeling invisible?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 4 years ago.

Hi! I believe I can be of help with this issue.

Let's start off the answer: Depression, anger, and jealousy are indeed corrosive emotions. The common thread between them is feeling that others, perhaps a spouse or lover, is doing things that upset you but that you can't control. And it is the feeling of not being able to control what you see is wrong and should be stopped that causes jealousy and anger. And this leads to depression. But I have no way to know how this is actually playing out for you because I don't have enough information.

To be able to give you the best, XXXXX XXXXX and most comprehensive answer possible I need a little more information from you.

When you speak of anger and jealousy, who are they directed toward? Is it one person?

What is your relationship with that person?

When you say you feel invisible, to whom are you invisible? In what way?

What is so depressing for you and how long has it been this way?

Okay, that information will help us. If this was enough of an answer, please remember to click the green ACCEPT button if you haven't already. And, thank you! Dr. Mark

Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience: Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology in private practice
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Can you please request a mod to lock this for privacy? Thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 4 years ago.
Hi. I don't know of that procedure or how to contact the moderator without it taking at least a day or two for a response. Other questioners don't have access to your question. Other experts don't have access as far as I know unless I am away for a long period, which I don't expect.

Dr. Mark