Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's

My son is trying to join the Marine Corps. Due to telling the

My son is trying to join the Marine Corps. Due to telling the psychiatrists at the processing center that he may drink twice a week on his days off of work and he was told he could possibly have a drinking issue. Now he has to get a second opinion from another psychiatrist. Any recommendations on a psychiatrist in the Dallas, Tx area? I know this probably can't be answered but I am just wondering that if this 2nd psyciatrist says my son does not have a drinking problem then what? Which doctor has the correct diagnosis?
Thank you for asking the question. I am giving you the names of 2 Addiction Specialists in Dallas. As Follows:
Luke P Peris MD XXXXXSuite 465
Dallas, TX, 75254
Phone Number:(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Dr Howard Smith and Young
6750 Hillcrest Plaza Drive Suite 306
Dallas, TX, 75230
Phone Number:(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Either would be able to help. IF you have further needs, please feel free to ask. I wish you the best.