Pamela, LCSW
Pamela, LCSW, Psychotherapist/MSW
Experience:  25 years of experience in private practice and inpatient psychiatry;licensed in two states

my boyfriend propsitioned a close girlfriend. she told me

my boyfriend propsitioned a close girlfriend. she told me about it, he didn't. then my the friend he propositioned told another very close friend of mine. now i am embarrassed, and humilited. he says its not as bad as ahe obviously made it sound and wants to work it out and continue living here. i tols=d him he needed to move out, by the way he owes me $50,000.00 not in writing, for his business i helped him.

Hello and thank you for contacting Just Answer:

It sounds like this relationship may be problematic on many levels. First of all, if your boyfriend is propositioning other women ( friends, no less), then he is not committed to this relationship. It may be more humiliating for you to stay with him than not.

I think the financial situation is a bit complicated. You may want to consult an attorney to find out if there is any way that you can put a claim on it in terms of the business.

I am not clear why you are feeling guilty as you have done nothing wrong. Your boyfriend should be having guilt feelings, but instead, it sounds like he is trying to minimize the situation. I think it was the right thing to ask him to move, so that you can begin to heal.

i hope this helps and wish you luck.