Dr. Bonnie
Dr. Bonnie, Psychologist and RN
Experience:  35 years experience counseling children and families

My name is Jana Stringer and I am an alcoholic/addict. I was

My name isXXXXX and I am an alcoholic/addict. I was previously sober for 8 years, but as of late have been struggling with chronic relapsing. I attended a state funded 28 day program back in March of this year out of financial lacking, but relapsed shortly thereafter. I am an impaired professional & the board of nursing only aprroves certain treatment centers, one of which is Talbott Recovery Campus in Atlanta, Georgia. Although I am sponsored and participate in AA I am desperate to enter a residential program such as Talbott because I have constant suicidal ideation and do not believe that I will survive much longer. There is a 4 month wait for the same state funded 28 day program which I must complete again in order to return to my profession. My profession is secondary, my life is primary. I don't believe that I have 4 months left to live to make it back to that program. My question is how willing is Dr. Phil as far as being a benefactor to pay for my treatment @ Talbott?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Bonnie replied 5 years ago.
This is not a website linked to Dr. Phil. You replied to an ad for JustAnswer which supports his website. Go back to the website and look for the Contact information for Dr. Phil.

In the meantime, there may be someone here to give you advice if you are interested.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
So what you are saying is that I write to him directly?

Try this place with your request.