Dr. Shirley Schaye
Dr. Shirley Schaye, Doctor
Experience:  PhD-Psych; Certif. Psychoanalyst NPAP& NYFS; Memb.APsaA;IPA; Pub.Author; Teach/Supervise Therapy
45897396

My ex wife wants our 48 yr. old son to leave her house and

Customer Question

My ex wife wants our 48 yr. old son to leave her house and he refuses. He has no job and he abuses her emotionally every day. He also has control over her finances and tells her that there is not enough money for her to buy new shoes. On the other hand he spends what he wants. How can she get him to leave?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Shirley Schaye replied 6 years ago.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. I am sorry to hear about this situation. The situation seems very complicated. You mentioned that he has control over her finances. Are you able to explain that a little more. If you elaborate a little, I'll be better able to advise you on what your ex-wife might be able to do.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

I see that you are offline so I'll await your response so that we may continue in this CHAT mode.