Mina, Clinical Psychologist
Experience:  Working as a Highly Specialist Clinical Psychologist in NHS. Experience in both children and adults

so much child abuse .. sure that i must be adopted.. parents

so much child abuse .. sure that i must be adopted.. parents wouldnt beat and neglect their kids like this.. i'm old now... but i still wake up thinking about it.. how do i stop that from happening. i just want to be free of the guilt that maybe i should be taking care of them in old age.. one is dead.. and if there is a hell.. i'm sure she is burning in it... but i still dream of them. i dont want to think about them anymore.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Mina replied 5 years ago.

can you please give me some more information about your situation? Who is abusive to their children and what is your relationship with them? Who is dead?

If you could give me some background information then I would have a clearer picture of your issue.

thank you