Lori Gephart
Lori Gephart, Licensed Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist and Hypnotherapist 20 years of experience helping clients of all ages.
45699345

can hypnosis be reversed.. ie my ex girlfriend was hypnotised

can hypnosis be reversed.. ie my ex girlfriend was hypnotised to get over our break up when i went to saudi arabia to work. now im back she got told that we wouldn t be able to get back together because of the hypnosis?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Lori Gephart replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Lori Gephart :

Hello, I'm happy to talk with you. I am working on your question now.

JACUSTOMER-87tcc3t5- :

hello

JACUSTOMER-87tcc3t5- :

do you need anymore details?

Lori Gephart :

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX working on your question now. You can certainly provide any details that you think would be important.

Lori Gephart :

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Keep in mind that no one can be hypnotized to do anything that is against their will. When you broke up and left the country it was probably something that your ex wanted to do - to get over you and the break up. Now that you are back, your ex has a choice to make, about whether she would want to reconsider resuming the relationship. The hypnosis that she received before should not necessarily prevent her from resuming a relationship with you if this is what she wants. However, if she truly feels that she wants to resume the relationship and feels that she can't due to the hypnosis, then she could certainly see a hypnotherapist for help with this. It is important to understand though, that sometimes, with or without hypnosis, people may have moved on over time and may not be in a place to continue a past relationship at the same time as the other person.

You may find the information at this site helpful in giving more information about hypnotherapy: http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/mental-health-hypnotherapy

I wish you the best in this. I hope this answer is helpful. Please let me know if I can clarify further.

JACUSTOMER-87tcc3t5- :

we broke on bad terms nearly 2 yrs ago and i went to saudi to work but she had hypnosis to get over me she is the love of my life so i came back she had another boyfriend who she recently broke up with .... we went out a couple of times it was good then she just got upset and just felt she couldn t do it anymore and then she told me about the hypnosis and thought it might be that?

JACUSTOMER-87tcc3t5- :

oh sorry ive just read your reply i think i have the answer there thanks

Lori Gephart :

You are welcome. I wish you the best, XXXXX XXXXX Please let me know if I can help further.

JACUSTOMER-87tcc3t5- :

you re a star the best £11 i ever spent ;-)