Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I have suffered from major depression for 25 yrs. No medication

Customer Question

I have suffered from major depression for 25 yrs. No medication has helped. I need to find _a Dr who puts in vagal stimulators for depression._

I have tried suicide, addictions... just to get out of this place I am in. God won't take me yet for some reason so I need your help. I have only read about the vagal stimulators and my psyciatrist doesn't know of anyone who does be taking awhile, Is there a problem?

I want to cancel and I don't want to be charged. I did not get an answer. I don't want the free month or anything to show up on my credit card. I don't want any further membership.

I am not satisfied. I want confirmation of my cancellation of all services with no charge.

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  DoctorMarcus replied 6 years ago.
I would be happy to help. Can you give the name of a nearby major city?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I live in Madison Wi. I was told that no one does vagal stimulators for depression here anymore. I am willing to travel to the nearest location. I have Phycians Plus insurance.