Dr. J
Dr. J, Psychiatrist
Experience:  Board certified practicing psychiatrist, trained at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
48088697

What can I do or say at court tomorrow to convince the judge

Customer Question

What can I do or say at court tomorrow to convince the judge that my sociopathic husband will never negotiate, settle, co operte or just plain tell the trueth. He will never stop until I am a complerely broken woman in every sense. You see I know who and what he is and that just simply he cannot allow. I have found rhe srength to stand up tp him and speak out !!!
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. J replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Dr. J :

Unfortunately the court systems are not interested in truth at the civil law level. I am actually writing a book on this. The very things that are nations was founded on, that a person is innocent until proven guilty, is not a priority in the family law court. The family law court thrives on is appetite to generate money for the appointees of the court, consequently, they enable hearsay and conflict and never stop to answer the simple question, where are your facts to back up your allegations.