Sarah
Sarah, Psychologist
Experience:  Chart'd Psych, 12 yrs exp. English prisons, Clinical Hypnotherapist, EMDR Therapist, BPS, HPC reg'd.
24585293

Hello, I saw a little girl in a short skirt. She was wearing

Customer Question

I saw a little girl in a short skirt. She was wearing pantyhose. The girl is about 10 and I am 32. I bent down and asked her if she had eggs in her tampon. She said no and I called the girl a slut. When I see a little girl in a short skirt, I call her a slut. I feel inferior because I have never been in a relationship and little girls in short skirts act like they want to have sex.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Sarah replied 4 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Sarah : Hi there,
Sarah : I hope I can help you to help yourself. Let's not beat about the bush here, you have a serious problem that could bring harm to little girls, none of whom want sex and none of whom are interested in your sexual attention. You are on the verge of committing a very serious crime, for which you will be put in prison found guilty, having put a young girl through the terrible experience of court, you will be labelled a child sex offender and your life will nevi be e same again. I am sorry to be so blunt, but this is VERY IMPORTANT. If you have not yet started this process as described above, then congratulate yourself for seeking help on just answer and find yourself a sex therapist TODAY. Search your local area othe internet and get in touch with someone. They will not be judgemental and they will help you all that they can. You need to learn to manage this behaviour in order to protect the children and to save your own quality of life. Stay away from places where you aree alone with children, I am afraid you are not safe with them at the moment. I hope this is helpful to you and wish you well.
Customer:

I also want to know is calling a little girl a slut a crime? What if the parent hears it?

Sarah, Psychologist
Experience: Chart'd Psych, 12 yrs exp. English prisons, Clinical Hypnotherapist, EMDR Therapist, BPS, HPC reg'd.
Expert:  Sarah replied 4 years ago.
Hi there, thanks for your further question about your comments to little girls. Have a look at this page, which explains what constitutes an offense towards a child. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse. You could argue that it isn't a crime, but you would be using a child for sexual pleasure, so I think it would count as a crime.

It is important to try and look at this in different perspectives; i can understand that you are looking at it from the perspective of a male who is hoping that this isn't a crime and therefore can't be punish for it. If you cant be punished, then you may feel that it is ok to say these things and not have any consequences for it. But if you look at it from the childs point of view the child is still spoken to in an indecent way by s stranger and this can cause anxiety, stress, nightmares or might terrors. Whether or not it is a crime then becomes immaterial. - it is causing harm to another person, a young vulnerable person who is learning about the world. Is this really what you want to become?

I understand that you have tried to keep this private by masturbating alone, yet there are hidden dangers in this too. Eventually, the images of the child in your head will no longer be enough, and then you may be tempted to watch a child from a distance whilst you do this. Then that will no longer be enough and you will intact with the child for the same arousal. Then you are in very deep water and very deep trouble. You would be much better to find more appropriate adult material to masturbate to. When you get an image of a child in your mind, imagine it in a bubble or balloon above your head and burst it with an enormous pin. Create some kind of negative consequence -cold water falling on your head in an enormous splash, whatever turns you off. This will train your brain to know that this kind of imagery is inappropriate and unacceptable. But this is no substitute for seeing a sexual therapist, which is an absolute emergency for you.

And to follow up the last part of your question about the parent hearing your comments, i think it would depend on what kind of parent it was. If the father heard you, I can imagine he might find it extremely difficult not to hit you, which is then technically assault, but with provocation. When you have children, it stirs up a very maternal or paternal part of you that would do anything to protect your child and it is extremely powerful. A few nights ago, my daughter of 8 leaned some choice words from a teenager in a play barn and I was furious. My daughter said them at our dinner table out loud and I was shocked. Of course the first question is where did you learn that from? And children don't cover their tracks, they tell the truth. I went to speak with this teenager and he said my children were upsetting his sister. I made my kids apologise but told this young man that he shouldn't be using this language in a toddler area and he apologized. My point is, it's not as secret as you think and parents will follow up what their children say. There is no way a young girl would know the word slut unless someone had said it to her. The botXXXXX XXXXXne is, it's wrong, wrong, wrong, and these girls are not in the least bit sexual. You need to grab hold of that adult within you and seek some help, your r life will be so much more enjoyable if you tale control of this before it takes control of you. I hope that helps, I appreciate your payments.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I didn't tell you this but I also showed the girl my penis. The mother saw this.
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
What exactly is the question? What is your motivation for contacting JA?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I saw a little girl in a short skirt. She was wearing pantyhose. The girl is about 10 and I am 32. I bent down and asked her if she had eggs in her tampon. She said no and I called the girl a slut. When I see a little girl in a short skirt, I call her a slut. I feel inferior because I have never been in a relationship and little girls in short skirts act like they want to have sex. I didn't tell you this but I also showed the girl my penis. The mother saw this.

Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.

Calling a little girl a slut is most definitely a crime. Whether it is or not I don't know. If a parent hears this they should, and most probably would contact the police. Is that what you are worried about, or are you worried about hurting a child? Please you must seek help, if you could tell me the general area where you are located, I can check my resources to see if there is someone you can talk to.

Expert:  Sarah replied 4 years ago.
Hi there, thanks so much for telling me this extra information. It obviously adds more weight to your risk towards children. Was this the first time that you have done this? Have you done it since? And can you honestly identify how it made you feel? I agree with the expert who picked up your question, as I said before - you are in a dangerous position and need to see a therapist about this before you end up in the courts, and in prison, having impacted extremely negatively on some small persons life.

If you specifically want me to answer your question, please put my name first and I will get back to you.
Expert:  Sarah replied 4 years ago.
If you a concerned about the legal implications about seeking therapy, ie that someone will inform the authorities about you, why not pop a question on Just Answer to the Legal experts and ask them? let the, know which State you live in, because my understanding (as an English person) is that this information is very relevant to the Law. There is a huge strong part of you that wants help for this, that's why you have come to us for answers. Try and follow this part of you and support this part of you, so that you can get the other part of you sorted out before your life is ruined by this, along with other peoples too. Hope this helps, be strong, do it now, Sarah
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I saw another little girl in a short skirt and pantyhose and I pinched her butt. If she was wearing pants, I wouldn't have done it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.