Carol Kryder LMFT
Carol Kryder LMFT, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  APA Board Certified, Diplomate,Substance Abuse Professional, 20 years family therapy experience
13965555

Dear Doctor My fiancee stops having sex in the middle because

Dear Doctor:

My fiancee stops having sex in the middle because of so called back problems. But he can carry his 50 plus pound son around on his shoulders. When I see this it really angers me very much. Would't you get mad?
Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer. Your question is not closed until you are satisfied. I am happy to assist you with your question.

Yes, I think I would be upset, also. Have you talked to him about this?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Dear Doctor:

Yes, and he continues to do it. I think it's a control issue. I am going to ask him for a break in the relationship. I don't deserve this kind of treatment. If he gets his life together, then I may reconsider. Some times, when we kiss, he wipes my kisses with his hand immediately afterwards. He says my lipstick tastes bad -- but I'm not the one who always wants to kiss -- it's him. And, I am tired of the emotional abuse.

Yes, if you are feeling abused and humiliated it is time to step back and take a break. Please trust your instincts. You need to gain some perspective on this relationship. It sounds abusive.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Yes, I do feel humilitated most of the time. He sees nothing wrong with his behavior. If you ask me, that is the problem.

Agreed. He has to see it as a problem before anything can be done to resolve it. As I said, trust yourself.

I wish you the best

Warm regards,