Tamara, Counselor & Psychotherapist
Experience:  20+ yrs Private Practice; Cert. Master Therapist; National Board Certified; APA Board Certified

Hello, Tamara! How describe that My wife make a false e-mail

Hello, Tamara!
How describe that?
My wife make a false e-mail address and challenge her new boyfriend to have a chat and, he bite it ! Now this guy not pay more attention to her despite the new incoming women. He's a jerk! She will forgive him and I wondered: why that?She hook desperately to his neck despite his attempt to cheating on her. She said to me that she feels like in her 18 and so free when she is beside him. But I'm affraid there is no reciprocity in feelings.He told her the beautifull words and gentle gesture because he is experienced one(he Knows that at this stage of marriage is some monotonny installed and he had offer an false alternative of perfect man). He did that just to have her, sexually and now he is open for new horizons.What she must to , Tamara? she is such of woman what is intended to distroy herself.She is so stubborn in decission what she taked to not come back to me anyway.She is changing her mood suddenly 2-3 times within few hours,I am affraid to not be so hard depressed.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Tamara replied 6 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm pleased to try to help you today.

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. I have been out of town and haven't had access to a computer. I'm sorry that you are having this situation with your wife. It definitely sounds like she has been somewhat taken advantage of by this man, and that it is having a negative effect on your relationship. You are right - there is some monotony that sets in after awhile of being married, and some people have a hard time understanding that that is normal. Your wife was vulnerable to the attention as it felt good to her (made her feel 18 again). However, your wife is going to have to deal with the reality that she stepped outside the marriage and she has some work to do to repair things with you (if that is what you are wanting). If she has decided NOT to come back to you, then there really isn't anything you can do about that. All you can do is try to talk with her and perhaps go to counseling together. There are many issues that need to be fixed, but it will take both of you to fix them. It sounds like your wife is confused right now, and I know that it is hard for you to not be depressed about this. But you will need to do your best to get through this - either with or without her. If you want to still be married, then tell her that you want to go to counseling together. If she refuses, then you should probably go by yourself so that you have someone to talk to who can help you deal with your own feelings about this situation. It is normal for you to feel depressed, but it is also nice to have someone help you get through it.

Best wishes, and please let me know if I can answer any further questions. Tamara