Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I supposedly have a borderline personality disorder, although

Customer Question

<p>I supposedly have a borderline personality disorder, although i don't know what that means. i have chronic depression. I am supposedly mentally ill not that i agree with that. i do thinkabout dying alot but i also think about killing. only people who deserve it, those who have made my life a living hell, they deserve to be punished. i have been acused of being manipulative, but i am not! people have bullied me a reacted bad to me from an erly age and so those people need to be taught a lesson. i have had justice once already, an ex boyfriend was poisened and it felt good, i felt like justice had been done. i don't understand people, they like you to be interested in them si i try to be and if their hqving probs im a shoulder to cry on, but when their feeling better i just get kicked to the side!! this is not right im not the one that needs help they do! i am the one bringing justice to these satanists.</p><p> have a cpn but I only tell her what she wants to hear as when I have told her how im really feeling because in the past she has not reacted how she should have done, and then that makes me feel more suicidle and depressed. I am not a victim but I am justified in what I think about people.   I am told that I am mentally very clever and I know I can accomplish what I really want to do. I will find a way round if someone trys to stop me I will ruin their rep till they see it my way.   I guess I'm after a second opinion and someone to talk to who sees it my way. These people are not concerned for my feelings but for others and yet others are the problem, they have been evil to me and kicked me down, these people who are puppets for the devil.   Katie</p>
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Norman M. replied 6 years ago.
Hi Katie - tell me a bit about what you want to accomplish? What would tou REALLY like to do?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I want to cleanse the earth of these devils, I keep my mind busy I keep learning about narcotics and weapons, I'm thinking about studying forensic science so I understand more about evidence.

I want everyone to realise I'm not the mentally ill one, and that you all will c it my way, soon enough.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

So I guess I'll have to sell sooth like usuall then or just talk to myself!

Thanks for chat!

Not!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Look im not a bad person, i have suffered alot fromother people and been damaged emotionally. i hear voices lauging at me and see black figures following me, no one will give me proper answer, is there something wrong with me???????
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.