Anna
Anna, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 29 years in addictions and mental health.
20023641

Hello again, Thank you so much for being there for me to reasure

Hello again,
Thank you so much for being there for me to reasure and advise my worries. It turned out that I have been on almost ten times the toxic limit of a medication and it had been causing all of my sympthoms and feeling of deterioration. I tried to get the hospital myself by driving, rather than wasting an ambulance which someone much more seriously ill may require, but crashed very badly causing over €12,500 worth of damage on my way to the hospital. It was actually I have been prescribed so much medications for my epilepsy mistakenly causing neumerous sympthoms which no doctors put together until I deteriorated to a stage where I amost died - TWICE! This was causing the psychological sympthoms along with the physical problems. The dosage of various other medications had been raised to such an extent that it was at also very dangerous levels. The doctors
held up their hands admitting that they had been treating me as a hypochondriac and virtually ignoring me. I am taking a case against the national health authority and am told I will win easily! I still want an admition of guilt and a written apology aswell as financial compensation. Thank you all for your help in my time of need. You may have saved my sanity! Thanks again, Mark
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Anna replied 4 years ago.
You're so welcome. I'm glad that I could help you out....the internet and sites like this have changed many lives by allowing access to outside opinions and feedback.

Wow!!! What an amazing story, Mark. Wow. I'm blown away. I'm so sorry that happened to you! You do deserve to have an apology and compensation for the suffering you endured and the time you lost. Wow. Treating you like a hypochondriac. It sounds like they were just shutting you up with medication. I'm so glad that you've found the truth and can now perhaps get your life back in order.

My best to you, and thanks for the follow-up. Take good care of yourself and trust your gut!

Anna

Edited by Anna on 8/2/2010 at 11:41 AM EST
Anna, Mental Health Professional
Experience: Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 29 years in addictions and mental health.