Tamara, Counselor & Psychotherapist
Experience:  20+ yrs Private Practice; Cert. Master Therapist; National Board Certified; APA Board Certified

i have a relationship with a woman (internet)who seems to be

i have a relationship with a woman (internet)who seems to be very inteligent, very seclusive, very hard working. her relationships all fail. she has little social life other than on the computer..most of that ends quickly..we hit it off good and decided to meet, 2 days before the meeting (without reason) she all but stopped talking to me,i tried to cancel but she said not to. it went well but we only talked for a month or so afterwards and she disappeared..happened 2 more times out of the clear blue. this seems more to me than indecision or's cyclic..this last time in one breath she told me how perfect i was and then proceeded to descibe in detail a sex act she would have preformed on me but found no physical attraction..we had met was designed to hurt. there is alot more but i know space is limted, could i be dealing with bipolar or depression? she is 45 and has started menupause, if do i handle it from 800 miles away?
Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm pleased to try to help you today.

Look, no offense, but this kind of BS is hard enough to deal with in person. Why are you trying to deal with it from a distance of 800 miles? The woman has issues, and you aren't going to fix them. You already said that all her relationships fail. Don't get caught in the trap of thinking that you're going to be the one to change her. Time to move on. This really isn't worth your time.

Best wishes, and please let me know if I can answer any further questions. Tamara