Annie Murdach
Annie Murdach, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Master's degree in Educational Psychology and Counselor Education. LCPC in Illlinois

hi,why am i angry all the time. i am most angry with other

hi,why am i angry all the time. i am most angry with other members of the public if they are not walking/ driving fast engough for me when i am behind them. i just feel so mad and irritated even simple things like if the tv remote wont work. i have had sum major incidents were i have got out the car and tried getting the other drivers out to beat them to a pulp. i have studyed martial arts for around 8 years and fear that if i get a hold of them i wont stop. please help me as i am now a dad and want to see my boy grow up
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

There could be many reasons why you are feeling such anger, and it is difficult to give you an exact answer when I have such limited access. There could certainly be some disorder such as an impulse disorder or a mood disorder that is causing your symptoms. Anger is a normal reaction but taking it to the steps you have described is not healthy. My best advice to you would be to look into therapy where you can have an evaluation and get a better understanding of what is contributing to your extreme feelings of anger. You might speak with your primary doctor as well if you are open to the possibility of medication to help regulate your moods. The medication may help take the edge off, but the therapy can give you the coping skills to learn how to deal with those feelings when they pop up.

I am including a link to one of my favorite websites on anger management. It has info for adults and children which you may find helpful. Best wishes-