Tamara, Counselor & Psychotherapist
Experience:  20+ yrs Private Practice; Cert. Master Therapist; National Board Certified; APA Board Certified

I am highly passionate in my 50s and my husband is very not

I am highly passionate in my 50's and my husband is very not intested! Is it just our ages? Are other men in their 50's still passionate?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Tamara replied 6 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm pleased to try to help you today.

If he is holding grudges, then his lack of interest is psychological, not physical. You will need to do some work with him to try to get past some things and see if you can move your relationship in the future together. Everyone is different - some men are interested in their 50's and some aren't. But if there are issues in the marriage, those need to be taken care of first.

Best wishes, and please let me know if I can answer any further questions. Tamara