Annie Murdach
Annie Murdach, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Master's degree in Educational Psychology and Counselor Education. LCPC in Illlinois
24985475

what kind of counselor do i and my husband need when we have

what kind of counselor do i and my husband need when we have sex issues, i dont want sex and he does
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Annie Murdach replied 6 years ago.
Hi and thanks using Just Answer-

You can look for a therapist who specializes in marriage and family issues. Often low sex drive is attributed with depression and stress so the therapist should be able to work with the two of you individually as well as together. Most states have a website for the Association of Marriage and Family Therapists. You can search for a licensed professional in your area that way. Best wishes!
I also wanted to mention that it might be worth it to talk to your doctor to rule out any hormone issues that might be contributing to the decreased sex drive.