Anna, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 29 years in addictions and mental health.

Okay Fluvoxamine should i take it will it affect my personality

Okay Fluvoxamine should i take it
will it affect my personality will it affect my work
I am a student nurse
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answers.

It will affect your work in a very positive'll feel stronger in your thinking and your attention span will increase. You'll have more energy and stamina and won't feel like you're struggling all the time. Especially as a student nurse, you need to understand that strong people get illnesses and need treatment for them. When your treatment is tweaked correctly, you'll have a whole new understanding of how this works and will be a much better nurse for it. It's hard to take that leap to go on tablets, but you'll be pleased with the results.

My best to you.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.