Anna
Anna, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 29 years in addictions and mental health.
20023641

do zanax and wellbutrin work well together

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answers.

Yes, they're often prescribed together when a person has both depression and anxiety, or severe anxiety over a long period of time. Many doctors will prescribe the wellbutrin for every day and then the xanax as needed for situations of intense panic or intense anxiety. Other times it's for use at night. Either way, they do work well together and are a popular combination of medications.

My best to you.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.

Thanks!

Anna