Carol Kryder LMFT
Carol Kryder LMFT, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  APA Board Certified, Diplomate,Substance Abuse Professional, 20 years family therapy experience

Dear Experts I dont understand the paranormal. Have had

Dear Experts

I don't understand the paranormal. Have had a sleep study at RPA, to no avail. A clairyovant said to me its because I see white when I close my eyes. Like a portal. I see people in full colour and can describe them to a tea. And have had my visions confirmed. such as, talking to people in areas's that were veteran's in places that I was new too, and comfirmed the people that I saw???...I don't know what they want?? After a death in my own life I took a tablet for depression, Amytriptoline, it keeps the people away. Later found out it's an REM suppressant, and I was unknowingly self medicating. I have had this since I was a little kid. The only thing that keeps them away is the tablets and drinking. I don't want to drink anymore....so i'm giving it away, maybe I will see a few spiders on the wall......whoopee! big deal! But these senario's and people, will come to me in floret's. They keep me awake all night and then how am I supposed to function the next day. They are so tiring and I don't know what they want??. The last one I saw was a little girl with brunette hair and a big fringe, she just sits hudled there in the corner of my room. It sounds f**ked up. but i'm not crazy. I tried a meditation method where I put all these colours in front of my mind, but it doesn't work!!

If you are a true professor of psychic's, then please tell me what to do?? I can't destroy my body anymore by trying to keep them out, its not fair on my kids, I function better when I don't see them. I abhor drugs!! Please tell me how too embrace them into my life, and to hear what they are asking, so I can help them but at the same time get some sleep and rest. I work hard to be there for my children but to be summoned by everyone else when I close my eyes!!! Well we all know what happens to candle's being burnt at both ends eventually!! Please don't refer me to a spirital church......i've seen what churches can do....no thank you!

Here's hoping you can give me some life changing advice

Yours thankfully
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Carol Kryder LMFT replied 4 years ago.
Hello:

It appears to me that you have a gift and have no idea how to use it or control it. I am glad you have decided to embrace it. My suggestion is to ask a psychic to mentor you and help you develop and control this gift. You can try asking Elizabeth Baron at www.Elizabethbaron.com to see if she has any ideas, or you can work with a psychic in your area.

You are right to stop fighting this. You are supposed to help people, and you just need some instruction on how to do it.

My best to you with warm regards,
Experience: APA Board Certified, Diplomate,Substance Abuse Professional, 20 years family therapy experience