Sarah
Sarah, Psychologist
Experience:  Chart'd Psych, 12 yrs exp. English prisons, Clinical Hypnotherapist, EMDR Therapist, BPS, HPC reg'd.
24585293

i am hoping if you can help me and hopefully i get the answer

i am hoping if you can help me and hopefully i get the answer because i sent 2 people now and no respond yet....so once i tell you will i get it A.S.A.P??? hope so...i am deaf and there is no access for deaf people online for 24 hours but all i get is phone this number but how can i? i do go to AA and i cant access to them because they are closing normal time like 9 while 5pm but nothing afterward...plus got thru to frank online but saying call this number which is yr localation you are living willbe giving your near one for me to talk to but i am deaf. look love i fedup putting my finger on 999 and that is the only way for the police know where access coming from but its been 100 time or over and i need someone to talk to and they did talk to me never arrest me now come on not fair for the police
help me which site for 24 hour online so deaf people can access?? thank you love
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Carol Kryder LMFT replied 4 years ago.
Hello:

Here is the AA online meeting link:

http://www.aaonline.net/

I wish you the best.
Carol Kryder LMFT, Mental Health Professional
Experience: APA Board Certified, Diplomate,Substance Abuse Professional, 20 years family therapy experience
Expert:  Sarah replied 4 years ago.

HiCustomer

Thanks for your question. I have searched on the internet for you and found the following options - there is a website called www.mind.org.uk which has information on the left hand side called 'helplines' - it explains that you can use textphone in order to speak with the people who can help you.

There is also the website www.textrelay.org that explains how to use an adaptation of an ordinary telephone, at no extra cost, in order to communicate with the person at the other end of the line. It says that thousands of people are unable to use the telephone without using this type of adaptation, so I imagine it must be very helpful once you have got used to it.

You mention that you have been to AA - if this is Alcoholics Anonymous (forgive me if it isn't) there is a website in America who runs the 12 steps programme on line by signing - they have limited times that you can access support on the phone, but their services are directed towards those who cannot hear. In order to take part in this, you require a computer, a web-cam, a high-speed internet and an email account. You can find them at www.dhh12.com/

I hope this is helpful and wish you well. Sarah

Sarah, Psychologist
Experience: Chart'd Psych, 12 yrs exp. English prisons, Clinical Hypnotherapist, EMDR Therapist, BPS, HPC reg'd.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thank you but its not really helpful for me ....yes its Alcohlics Anonymous ...
Hello all:
Now I am confused. Customer which answer did you wish to accept? I was notified that you needed a response from me. Do you wish as response from Carol or Sarah?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i pay twice oh no////// i am trying my best to understand this site love ...i do have understanding promlem love......its the word i cannot understand ....oh will i get my 11 pound back..... erm......thank you and i will look now and thank you and u mean someone to talk to online anytime 24 hour? and its free?? i cant afford everything lovexx thankx
Yes, the AA online site I gave you is free and 24 hours. I will notify the moderators that you paid twice. Best to you.