Anna, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 29 years in addictions and mental health.

Hi I have an question with reguards to anger and gettin anrgy

Hi I have an question with reguards to anger and gettin anrgy when my spouse goes out for an evening with friends says she sdoing on thing yet does another .
ie:we had plans to meet somehwere and was told by her that she was on her way at 10pm yet she did not show till 12am....she could not understand why I would be angry,as she did not answer her phone or text messages for I crazy or is it normal to not communicate with your spouse if plans change or at last call and say that your running behind?
Thanks Chris
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answers.

It's odd, and anyone can 'understand' where you're coming from. You're being manipulated. She did something in secret and is throwing you off the trail by focusing on "not understanding it" (so you need to work on your delivery?!) instead of her behavior. Most people would be ticked as well.

My best to you.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.