Anna
Anna, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 29 years in addictions and mental health.
20023641

I HAVED BEEN MARRIED 3/2 YEARS, i MOVED ALL MY BELONGINGS FROM

I HAVED BEEN MARRIED 3/2 YEARS, i MOVED ALL MY BELONGINGS FROM CA TO HAWAII, i HAVE BEEN IN A DOMESTIC SHELTER, THEN WENT BACK, THE MAIN PROBLEM IS MY GROWN CHILDREN WHO LIVE IN CA , IN ONE OF MY CONDO'S THEY ARE SHELDOM ABLE TO PAY THE RENT, THIS IS CAUSING A MAJOR PROBLEM IN MY MARRIAGE , TO THE POINT THAT DIVORCE IS EMINENT., l DON'T WANT THEM HOM
ELESS MY HUSBAND SAYS I AM WRONG TO PAY THE MORTGAGE, I HAVE ALREADY LOST ONE TO FORECLOSURE, I CAN'T LEAVE HAWAII YET, DUE TO A WORKMAN'S COMP ISSUE, HE IS VERBALLY ABUSIVE DAILY & TOLD ME TO GET OUT, ADVICE? IN THE BEGINNING HE WAS SWEET & NICE AFTER I ARRIVED WITHIN 5 MONTHS HE TOLD ME TO GET THE F.. OUT, I HAVE NO FRIENDS OR FAMILY & AM ISOLATED HERE, HELP.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answers.

I can hear from your story that you know whats right and whats wrong. He's being unreasonable and over-controlling, and ridiculous. I suggest you go back to the domestic violence center and get help so that he doesn't wear you down to a nib. Don't agree to any deals with him...that would be insane. Do what you can to get your affairs in order and get out of there. No one needs to tolerate verbal abuse. The main thing you have to do is to stop considering his opinion and stop trying to work it out with him. This is an abusive man, and thats really all you need to know. When you love someone, you don't verbally batter them for any reason. Its rude, it's wrong and it isn't allowed in a marriage. It may take you a year to get out of there, but work every day towards it and it will eventually happen.

Rules

My best to you.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.

Thanks!

Anna