Norman M.
Norman M., Principal psychotherapist in private practice. Newspaper contributor, over 2000 satisfied clients on JA
Experience:  ADHP(NC), DEHP(NC), ECP, UKCP Registered.

I had a friend who exhibited most of your sociopathic/psychopathic

I had a friend who exhibited most of your 'sociopathic/psychopathic' symptoms. I've told her how disgusted I've been at her behaviour lately and she started using the old 'judgment' thing on me. I've told our other friends that I'm putting her out of my life, and to my surprise (well, not really that surprised) they felt the same way......problem: she's a hard & rabid dog that doesn't go away easy......any suggestions? I've given her the 'wish you well' note, thanking her for the friendship we had, and that it's time to move on......she turned it all around on me, taking her (manipulative) opportunity to try and 'flip' her nonsense onto me....I just ignored it...any ideas? After 8 yrs of her craziness I don't think I'm rushing, do you?
Thaqnks for viswiting JA.

No- you are not rushing it. Simply cut off communication - change your email if you have to and do not respond to her calls.