Dr. Bonnie
Dr. Bonnie, Psychologist and RN
Experience:  35 years experience counseling children and families

Hi, I am on prescription of Fluxvomine and Hydroxyzine but

Customer Question

Hi, I am on prescription of Fluxvomine and Hydroxyzine but due a recent event, I am suffering from anxiety attacks that prevent me from sleeping at night even when I take both medications. I used to take stillnox that will help but now it has become an extremely controlled drug in my country, and I will not have any access to any professional help due to this event soon.

Is there anything I can do or take to help me sleep because my insomnia is getting really really bad.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Bonnie replied 6 years ago.

I would like to refer you to a wonderful website that will answer your question about what to (look up the sleep hygiene page)

TAKE...If you have never tried Melatonin, it's worth a try. It is a natural sleep aide that is available over the counter.

Also, for the anxiety and sleep, try relaxation exercises found on CD's and also white noise ( fan, static from radio, CD's).

Good luck!!