Tamara, Counselor & Psychotherapist
Experience:  20+ yrs Private Practice; Cert. Master Therapist; National Board Certified; APA Board Certified

Is there a service that combines counceling andlife coaching

Customer Question

Is there a service that combines counceling andlife coaching for major depression pt. to regain life.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Tamara replied 6 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm pleased to try to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing such trouble with depression and anxiety. Both of them can be very difficult to deal with. There are definitely services you can find that will deal with you from a therapy perspective, as well as a life-coaching perspective. You will have to do a little research for what is available in your area, but you really shouldn't have any trouble finding someone you feel comfortable with who can work with you from both of those perspectives. I hope that will provide some relief for you.

Best wishes, and please let me know if I can answer any further questions. Tamara