Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Can I be reassessed considering that I never was a risk to

Customer Question

Can I be reassessed considering that I never was a risk to anyone in fact I was the victim of a very unjust system. How do I ask for reassessment?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Doctor Blake replied 6 years ago.

Good morning! Thanks for writing to JA!

QUESTION: Is your question about a "reassessment" related to legal matters? Were you assessed through the courts?

Thanks. Providing a response will not incur a charge - it just helps us better understand the nature of your question and to direct it to the right expert(s).

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No I was not assessed through the courts I just disagree that I have been considered a risk without looking at my personal history.

Well, not completely understanding the nature of your assessment, it is *always* possible to get an independent evaluation. This would sort of be like a "second opinion." Any Psychologist can provide an indepth assessment/evaluation... unless it was for a particular reason, in which case you might need to see a similar type of professional as the first person who assessed you.

I'm happy to try to provide more of an indepth answer, but it's hard to grasp the nature of your assessment needs without more information from you. Please feel free to provide more if you would like... and I'll gladly reply.