Doctor Blake
Doctor Blake, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D., Ed.S., NCSP Clinical Psychologist; 15+ years of experience; dual licensure

very down one minute, extreme high the next idears flooding

very down one minute, extreme high the next idears flooding through my mind, shall i top myself, how about a trip to London take a paticular set of Rags out,lets start this buissiness lets do this. Then the calm,sociable,freindly,helpfull. help

Good morning.

It is inappropriate (and unethical) to diagnose an individual over the internet (and half a world away). Can you provide a bit more information about the specific behaviors that have recently occurred and what you have done to address them?

Don't worry about REPLYing with more information - you won't be charged for providing more information. It just helps us to focus our responses.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
saw shrinks when iwas younger, then moved ,problems seemed to go away.Last year problems came back ,have been to anger management but so easy to fool.

Good morning... thanks again.

Well, you've provided a bit more information, which is helpful. Thanks.

I hope you understand that it is inappropriate and unethical to diagnose clients over the internet (and over half-a-globe away). For those reasons, among others, I cannot diagnose what/if your mental condition may be (nor can any other licensed mental health professional (LMHP)).

However, I have sufficient concerns about your initial post, that I believe you would likely benefit from seeing an LMHP in your area to address your concerns. If your behavior is as erratic and you suggest, you may benefit from (and possibly require) treatment. Treatment cannot proceed without a proper diagnosis, however - and this can only happen in a face-to-face meeting with an LMHP. In addition to diagnostic protocols, there are a host of signs and symptoms that can only be experienced with someone in the room - observing your behavior and feelings face-to-face.

I would urge you, therefore, to check in with your GP (here in the states, the doctor we typically see first is our GP (General Practitioner)... same there in the UK?) Your GP can then recommend either a psychiatrist or psychologist/social worker (or both) to conduct further diagnostics and possible treatment.

Thanks. I wish you all the best.