Kelley, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Experience:  BSW, MSW, LCSW

I cant stop crying, feeling depressed, and I know what the

Customer Question

I can't stop crying, feeling depressed, and I know what the problem is and I even know how do fix it! I just don't want to hurt anyone
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Kelley replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer!

Not sure what is happening in your life but one of the hard things is that we can not make others change or see things the way we want to and that hurts. If you are feeling so depressed you can not stop crying you need to see a psychiatrist who can put you on an anti-depressant even if it is only temporary to help you through this rough time in your life. I would also suggest a therapist who can help you talk and work though what is going on in a healthy manner. Please let me know if I can be of anymore assistance. I am here to help!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Already on Zolof for the last 3 mos. and it seems to help ... i guess just a lot more added stress added to my already stress full situation. Are you a therapist? If not is there on line therapist that I can maybe spill my guts out too?
Expert:  Kelley replied 6 years ago.
I am a therapist but on this site we are a question and answer site. So if you want to tell your story I can give you a little direction but we do not do therapy on here. There are lots of therapist that do on-line counseling and you can find them by typing online counseling into your search enginie. They will be able to do sessions with you on an on-going basis.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Okay well thank you for the information.