Ralph LMHC
Ralph LMHC, Therapist
Experience:  20+ years as therapist, supervisor, clinic director at mental health, substance abuse treatment ctrs
11044513

What is Paroxetine HCL used for?

What is Paroxetine HCL used for?

Hello.

Paroxetine HCL is the generic name for the SSRI type antidepressant anti-anxiety medication.

Sincerely,

Customer/p>

If you require further clarification or more information, feel free to ask!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Lately, my son-in-law is surprized at how his levels of anger rise so quickly,he feels the need to be violent-I fear for my daughter,but he says she pushes his buttons( to my son)

they have had a stormy relationship before marriage(ten years on & off) they thought marriage would make it better,he refuses marriage consulating says she's the one with the problem,he won't let her be involved with his mental health issues,althought she has tried to be supportive-he says he has no problems. Now he's says he wants an annulment,but at he same time now wants her to sign a prenuptial agreement? Do I have cause for worry.?

Given his verbalized statement of violence, his projection of blame on the other party. and his lability, I unfortunately would say that you have reason to be concerned. This is coupled by his refusal to go fo any type of counseling. Anytime violence is threatened it becomes a possibility. Best of luck

Sincerely,

Customer/p>

Thank you for your generosity.

Sincerely,

Customer/p>