Ralph LMHC
Ralph LMHC, Therapist
Experience:  20+ years as therapist, supervisor, clinic director at mental health, substance abuse treatment ctrs
11044513

My significant other is evidencing racing thoughts and seems

My significant other is evidencing racing thoughts and seems to want to be pulled over by the police so he can attack them verbally, I fear is current delusional ,highly narcissistic thoughts/behaviors may end his life - what can i do ( and also stay safe myself)?

You can certainly contact the police who if he is threatening will bring him to a psych ER for an evaluation. You can also contact adult protective services or family court whatever the mechanism is in your state. Your fear for your own well being given his manic behavior is well founded. If he has a psychiatric history be sure to report it to emergency services as that will motivate them to come and evaluate the situation. Best wishes-be careful.

Sincerely,

Customer/p>

If you require further clarification or more information, feel free to ask!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for your assistance - could you e-mail me this response since not printer is not working/

Thanks again,

I can only send it via JA.com. If there is another way ask http:[email protected]/. In the mean time I resend.

Customer/p>

Sincerely,

Customer/p>