Ask Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH Your Ow...
Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH
Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH, Therapist
Experience:  Over 15 years of experience as a substance abuse therapist. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
25692555

WHAT DOCTOR YOU RECOMEND FOR MY SON 23 YEARS OLD WITH NO SOCIAL

WHAT DOCTOR YOU RECOMEND FOR MY SON 23 YEARS OLD WITH NO SOCIAL ACTIVITIES, DEPRESS, SLEEPING NO GET FOCUS IN NOTHING, NO MOTIVATION, HE IS A HANDSOME GUY 6'1, HE USED TO BE THE CENTER IN HIGH SCHOOL, BUT HE IS DEPRESSED AND ALSO HE HAS ATTENTION DEFECIT DISORDER, HE HAS NO FRIENDS AND DOESN'T TALK IF YOU DON'T ASK HIM SOMETHING, NO MEDICATION AT THIS TIME, HE RATHER TO BE IN BED ALL THE TIME.
Thank you for using Justanswer.com. It sounds like your son might be suffering from Major Depressive disorder. I would suggest taking him to a psychiatrist for and evaluation. The psychiatrist will be able to determine if he is depressed and will also be able to address his Attention Deficit Disorder. You may want to consider connecting him with a therapist as well.

I hope this answer helps, please let me know if you have any other questions or if you need further clarification about this answer.

Take care,
Kym