Dr. Ed Wilfong
Dr. Ed Wilfong, Psychologist
Experience:  Twenty-five years treating all ages; Specialities: psychopharmacology & diagnosis, MMPI-2, testing.
25396616

IS THERE A REAL DEA APPROVED SITE TO ORDER XANAX LEGALY IN

IS THERE A REAL DEA APPROVED SITE TO ORDER XANAX LEGALY IN US? I HAVE PERSCRIPTION FOR ALPROLAZAM XANAX 2MG BUT I RECENTLY MOVED TO ANOTHER CITY AN AM WAITING ON MY MEDICAL UNTIL THEN I WANTED A TRUE LEGAL SITE WHERE I CAN ORDER ONLINE US FDA APPROVED?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Ed Wilfong replied 6 years ago.
Not the have ever found. Most are foreign. On the bright side, if you are in same state where scripts was written, it may be OK. Also if at a chain pharmacy where you have filled before, you might have luck. Xanax is generic and not real expensive if you have a legal script in a state that can honor it.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
SO THERE IS NO WEB SITE WHERE I CAN PURCHASE THEM ONLINE THAT ARE THE REAL THING WOULD YOU KNOW OF ANY
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
TO GIVE ME A ANSWER ABOUT THE POINT OF MY QUESTION
Point of the answer is NO. Sorry I tried help find alternatives. My bad.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hello Dr.Ed Wilfong thank you for your advice. I was seeing a doctor when i was living in Nevada, but i moved back to California and once my medical was approved i found a doctor here in California and when i showed him my old perscription bottle from Nevada he did give me a perscription for xanax, but reffered me to a phsychyatrist and when i started seeing my phsycyatrist he tells me he doesnt want me on xanax anymore because they are addictive and people should only be perscribed xanax for four weeks and I have been perscribed xanax for almost two years. I was perscribed generic xanax 2mg and the quantity was 90. I do understand phsycyitrist but the other pills he wants me to try ive tried them all already and nothing would work except the xanax so I am really panicing because when i do have my anxiety attacks it makes me even more anxious because i know that i wont be able to make that feeling go away just by taking my xanax because i have no xanax. Cry Thank you anyway for your advice I didnt purchase any xanax from websites because I know they will not be the usual xanax i would get at my locol pharmacy. Who knows what they put in those pills.
Glad it worked out.