Anna, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 29 years in addictions and mental health.

My fiancee penis is not very big and my a

Customer Question

My fiancee' penis is not very big and my a that his penis continally comes out of me and I just lose any feeling I had. Is there any position that can make it more enjoyable for me. (without his penis coming out)
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answers. There are sex position wedge pillows that many claim to accomplish what you're looking for. Although it will only do so much, it will allow you to have optimal angles and hopefully less slips. I've heard good reviews from patients about overall satisfaction using these type wedges, and less back strain.

My best to you.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.