Anna
Anna, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 29 years in addictions and mental health.
20023641

Once I am on the spot I freeze, my anxiety level is unbearable,

I have test taking anxiety.
Once I am on the 'spot' I freeze, my anxiety level is unbearable, and these are stations that have been practiced over & over again. Will Klonopin taken prn help to decrease or increase the anxiety of taking a full hands-on final practical exam?
I have failed and have been given a chance to retake later this week.
(I use CPAP every night, MD recent download)
Any other suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Help me PLEASE.

Welcome to Just Answers. Klonopin will help you out. Test anxiety is a horrible thing to have, but there are some ways around it. The first is with anti-anxiety meds that will circumvent the system's fight or flight response. CBT self help coaching is a good technique. The mayo clinic has a great article on how to deal with it...I think it'll help you immensely. Article

relaxation techniques

You can do this...use the meds and mental techniques and you'll plow through it.

My best to you.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.

Thanks!

Anna