Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I am on antidepressants and have been for 37 years I have been

Customer Question

I am on antidepressants and have been for 37 years I have been more depressed and was also prescribed seroquel 25 mg 1 twice aday. I took them for 2 weeks and felt worse should I have taken them longer or can you recommend anything else. I also have OCD.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 6 years ago.

Could you please tell me the reason, why Seroquel was added to your treatment regime?

Kindly also explain, what do you mean by " I took them for 2 weeks and felt worse"?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I was prescribed seroquel as I did not want to get up or go to work.

I could force myself to go to work and whilst there was better but I coul not get to work on seroquel and having problems at work now with sickness.