Ralph LMHC
Ralph LMHC, Therapist
Experience:  20+ years as therapist, supervisor, clinic director at mental health, substance abuse treatment ctrs
11044513

when having sex for the 1st time with my friend he left his

when having sex for the 1st time with my friend he left his underwear on the whole time, except when he was giving me a massage and rubbing his body against the back of my body, at which time he had an orgasm. i assume he took off his underwear at that time, but i never saw him completly naked the whole time. that seems so strange to me.

It is more common for men to keep on their tee shirts rather than their underwear. It is usually a sign of embarrassment about physique. One approach is to make love with a small candle burning which allows the intimacy, but avoids the embarrassment. I would also suggest you talk to your lover about it. Communications is so important in good sex which most people overlook. Best wishes.

Sincerely,

Ralph LMHC

If you require further clarification or more information, feel free to ask!

Please click the green "ACCEPT" button on this page if you are satisfied with my answer so that I get credit for my work. Your positive feedback is most important and bonuses are always welcomed. If this is a mental health, or medical emergency, please call emergency services (911 in the USA), or go to your nearest Emergency Room. The opinion provided does not replace an evaluation by an appropriate professional. Use of this website DOES NOT CREATE a provider-client relation and this information is for educational purposes only.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
well, he wasn't able to get an erection and i guess that was the problem. i'm surprised at that because he's only 52 and he says he doesn't drink. thanks for your advice.

Talking, sufficient foreplay and ultimately erectile meds like Viagra or Cialysis should solve the problem.

Sincerely,

Ralph LMHC