cathy, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  MS., MS.Ed., 30 years clinical and administrative experience in psychiatry and mental health

Is it possible that One person, an earth dweller, could change

Customer Question

Is it possible that One person, an earth dweller, could change the world? If so, how will we know who it is? Is there a test for this?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  cathy replied 6 years ago.

Hi jacustomer and thanks for writing.

I think yours is more of a philosophical question than a mental health question, but I can say with confidence that we all change the world. If every action has an effect than in fact we all do change the world with every action we make.

One psychologist whose work I recommend you see, while you are contemplating is listed below. Give me just one moment to provide the link.

I think your question a little bit too simple, so I have to ask if you have more to add on this.

Best wishes and warm regards,

Edited by cathy on 5/1/2010 at 3:19 PM EST