Norman M.
Norman M., Principal psychotherapist in private practice. Newspaper contributor, over 2000 satisfied clients on JA
Experience:  ADHP(NC), DEHP(NC), ECP, UKCP Registered.
14727623

hey there, I have problem when ever im free i always think

Customer Question

hey there,
I have problem when ever i'm free i always think about some stupid topics not related to anything to realworld...and somtimes i involved my self in it that much that after sometime i just feel exactly how i feel when i wake up from sleep in the morning....but now a day its actully happening even that time when actulaay doing some work. though, m doing that work but my brain is going somewhere else..and thinking few negative situation that might happen to my upcoming life i mean in my near future.

i have another problem as well my friends always tell me that today night u shought loudly in ur sleep or u just got up on bed and then u sleep the other side of the bed but didnt even know that i had done it or not...but i know they are not lying me to make fun of mine...

are those a symtoms of bipolar disorder or what?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Norman M. replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thanks for visiting JA. First of all, to get a proper diagnosis, you will have to be seen face to face by your Doctor.

That said, what you have described is not typical of bipolar or any other type of depressive disorder, but there is an element that suggest you may have an anxiety problem - so see your Doc and get some help.

You'll find the full story of Bipolar Disporder here:

http://www.bipolaraware.co.uk/

Expert:  Norman M. replied 6 years ago.

That said, what you have described is not typical of bipolar or any other type of depressive disorder, but there is an element that suggests you may have an anxiety problem - so see your Doc and get some help.

http://www.bipolaraware.co.uk/