Ralph LMHC
Ralph LMHC, Therapist
Experience:  20+ years as therapist, supervisor, clinic director at mental health, substance abuse treatment ctrs

Im 44 year old male,2 and a half years ago i meet a women

I'm 44 year old male,2 and a half years ago i meet a women in a pub that told me she had a break down had four children 3 fathers,and was dirty in her appearance took her home cleaned her up gave her a room got her off all sorts of drugs,feed clothed cooked waited hand and foot on this women brought her Audi cabriolet cars lap tops the lot i feel in love with this 35 year old,and all i got was I'm a lonely old man spat at beaten sexual abuse 15 grand down broke broken hearted and hurt,she took all she could in 2 and a half years and threw it all back at me and said im a predator for picking up mental health women and laughed at me it seems Evey thing i did was not good enough why did i put up with this was i a lonely old man,and now i find out she abused her children.

Well unfortunately you were manipulated by a druggie. You are not the first nor the last, You gave her a chance. You have a good soul and should be proud of it. If only there were more carers this would be a better world. But you did your best to rescue her. Feel good about it. Remember what type of people you are going to meet at a pub. This was a learning lession, but make this the last time you get hooked again. Volunteer organizations are much better places to meet people than pubs. But now focus on what you can do to make yourself feel better and whole. You were not a fool but a caring soul, don't continue this type of behavior or you will turn into fool. Best wishes, good luck, and I hope for better thngs for you

Ralph LMHC

If you require further clarification or more information, feel free to ask!

Please click the green "ACCEPT" button on this page if you are satisfied with my answer so that I get credit for my work. Your positive feedback is most important and bonuses are always welcomed. If this is a mental health, or medical emergency, please call emergency services (911 in the USA), or go to your nearest Emergency Room. The opinion provided does not replace an evaluation by an appropriate professional. Use of this website DOES NOT CREATE a provider-client relation and this information is for educational purposes only.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.