Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

How do you make yourself sick enough to go to the hospital i

Customer Question

How do you make yourself sick enough to go to the hospital?

i need to do this for personal reasons.....dont tell me that i need help or something like that...i need info. i dont want to kill myself i just need to get myself to pass out or get sick to go to the hospital. i dont care if iots obvious i did it to myself. please please please help me out!!
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  cathy replied 6 years ago.

Hi aisha, there is no expert here that can answer your question without violating ethics.

I am sorry.

The reason your post was here for several days and unanswered is that it would be a violation of professional ethics that none of us are willing to do,even at the accelerated rate of nine dollars and a few cents.

No one will be so foolish as to give up a hard earned credential for nine dollars? Nine hundred dollars or nine thousand dollars.

whatever were you thinking?

Now if you wish to ask a question where one of can provide help and not facilitate harm, or break laws or violate ethics, ask away.

Edited by cathy on 4/10/2010 at 5:52 PM EST